Biotech Company has developed a low-cost, high sensitivity & specificity Point of Care COVID-19 serology test designed to meet the ongoing need for high volume testing. Completion of test to go to market, proof of concept done, assay development almost complete, Funding set up based on milestones to mitigate risk for the investor. We need funding to complete the COVID-19 configuration and go to market.
- Funding will be set based on Milestones, funding will be used to complete assay development, field test strip, sample reader manufacturing, software development, validation, EUA, CLIA waiver, and FDA application submission.
- Packaging, marketing, scale-up manufacturing to go to market, and labor. With funding, we are estimated to be complete in 12 weeks and ready to go to market in the fall.
- The Point of Care market was a $28.5b market in 2019 with a CAGR of 10.4%. Our serviceable market is estimated at 185m tests at a minimum price of $50.00 per test annually.
- Beyond COVID-19, there are a large number of infectious diseases and other therapeutic areas the DAT-X platform can be configured for in both humans and animals, so the lifespan of our technology is far beyond the immediate pandemic. In fact, we are currently in talks with animal and agriculture diagnostics companies to configure DAT-X for Point of Care diagnostics in those industries.
- Key Factors are there is a lack of low-cost accurate testing worldwide.
- The benefits are that there is a high demand for this testing, DAT-COVID-19 is portable, easy to use, results in under 5 minutes, and uses small technology. DAT-X can be configured to test for a large number of infectious diseases in humans and animals, so the lifespan of our technology is far beyond the pandemic.
- Potential annual gross revenue is $2.2b
- The request is $3.5m to $4m granted in milestones based on project need.
- List of documents available after NDA;
Company Executive Summary
Company Pitch Deck
Company Valuation Report
- Collateral offered - Shares in the company
- 2020 - $751,500,000
- 2021 - $1.8b
- 2022 - $2.5b
This forecast is gross revenue based on DAT-X going to market for COVID-19 and then configured for the other projects that have been requested for this platform as well as the gross revenue brought in by Sterile Lab Design (DBA)
We can negotiate terms that are suitable for all involved. We believe in the company and shareholders' success. The Biotech Company team members are shareholders and have skin in the game to drive success.