We believe in commitment, and until a somebody has committed to your Project or Service, you don't have to pay a dime, up-front fees or other monetary engagements. That's the Private Business Network model, and here is the following are free of charge:
- Introduction to interested Member (part of Introductory Fee )
- When submission creates interest, an introduction will be made to the interested party for further consideration.
- Some additional documentation will be needed at that point to be submitted to support your Project or Service.
- Project or Service Consulting Support (part of Introductory Fee )
- A Business Consulting and Compensation Agreements with Introductory Fee ( % ), the rendered fees must be paid at closing.
- Every Project or Service is different, and depending on specific conditions, we may accept equity or a combination of equity and introductory fee in the Project or Service, if this will solve the liquidity problem at that time.
- If you don't agree with our model, then please contact us to discuss viable alternatives.
- Help & Support on your transaction (part of Introductory Fee )
- Review Project or Service documentation, deck or other presentations before will be submitted to the interested party.
- Additional support down the line to make your Project or Service attractive to the interested party.
- Join Private Business Network
Please Log-in or Join the Private Business Network
- Know Your "My Account"
You are not Log-in, or don't have an Account yet.
Here is a sample of info you may find in My Account:
• View User Info, Account ID & View/Edit Your Profile
• Your Last Network Access & Your Active Submissions
• Manage Your e-News Subscription
• View Subscription History, Renew/Update Your Membership Plan
- Submit to Private Business Network
Please Log-in or Join the Private Business Network first to:
• Submit your Project
• Submit your Service
• Download Docs ( Required at the introduction stage )
- e-News Channels
• Opt-in to e-News Network Channels
• Opt-out to e-News Network Channels
- Additional Help & Support
• Need additional help or support? Contact us
• Network Place - See all the Submissions
• Request Consulting Service
• Q/A Help & Support